Friday, June 10, 2022

The big morning, what will the result be?

 As I write this, it's 8:30, half an hour before my test.  They didn't bring breakfast this morning, luckily I've got some snacks and have stored up some fruit from previous meals.  They serve way more here than an average American can eat in one sitting.  I've just prayed for peace for whatever God's will is today, it's a good petition, seems to me it's included in the Lord's Prayer somewhere!  I can only go with the flow anyway, stress is self-imposed and is usually caused by things over which we have no control anyway.  Better to take each moment as a new surprise waiting to unfold.  I'm going to head down to the conference room in a minute or two where the testing will take place and maybe they'll be early.  More to follow when I have more to report in a while.

I just got back from my test.  John Paul, who administered it, is a very nice guy and couldn't believe I wasn't upset at all when it turned out to still be positive, but less so than on Tuesday.  I told him abou tmy prayer and showed him a few nature pictures while we waited 15 minutes for the test to complete.  I'm scheduled for my next test at 9am next Monday and am very hopeful that it will be the one that allows me to begin the journey home.  I'll write more as I can, but I thought I'd get the news out as soon as I could so that the many folks who have taken an interest and have been praying for me will know where we stand.  Blessings everybody!  This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

2 comments:

  1. I’m hearing Jay’s phone ping from down the hall, so I’ll bet he is awake and messaging with you. (So I had to check your blog!) He was calculating what your test time would be here and I know he is thinking of you so often. Hang in there. Love your positive outlook; yes God is just giving you new surprises and opportunities! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you well and hope this is resolved soon. Have a safe trip back home!

    RobWhite

    ReplyDelete