Monday, November 21, 2011

Pictures have been added

KenyaFall2011

Click on the picture above to access the pictures of the trip that have been posted so far.

Pictures from my camera have been added rather quickly today.  I will add captions to them as I get time so that it's easier to tell what's going on.  Over the next week or two, I will be gathering what usually turns out to be about 8,000 pictures from the rest of the team and adding the best of the best to the Picasweb album that this blog is linked to.  Also, I will be adding stories and reflections on this trip for a while to come.  Technical glitches, extreme business and just plain exhaustion all played a part in the blog for this trip being pretty terse and factual, with almost no mention of the incredible spiritual things going on around us.  Stay tuned and enjoy the pictures for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment